Now I am a bit concerned, as nature won't wait for anyone, as is well known:
- asparagus that I should be picking is going to seed
- nematodes might well die in the fridge, and they are not cheap
- the dead rats are rotting (why did they leave them there for me to bury in the first place?!?)
- I have not planted anything in May, which will mean a 'hungry gap' in the middle of the season... In particular no salad at all
- weeds will have regrown all over the place and grass will need serious mowing
- it's a windy place over at the allotment and my pallets may have fallen onto something...
-- Post From My iPhone